Big Tent is a family friendly festival. Firstly, you don't have to pay for your kids to get in to the festival (under 12s go free) and once in, just about everything is free to enjoy (though occasionally you might be asked to make a donation).
Children's activities will be dotted around this year's festival so a great chance for everyone to explore the new site.
At Big Tent you'll find a fantastic range of activities for children. We are adding all the time so come back soon and see what's new but right now, we can confirm the following:
- Clydebuilt Theatre with their great show "Call of the Loon Bird"
- Puppet workshops with Flotsam and Jetsam
- Facepainting with Cool Faces
- Mr Boom
- The Chipolatas
- Dance-A-Story with Adele Reynolds
- Craft and games galore with those Crafty Beggars and Abortantics
- A solar powered cinema with Take One Action
- Music and fun with Fischy Music and the Homecoming String Band
- Storytelling with Blether-tay-gether and Bob Pegg
- Cooking demonstrations with Liz Ashworth
- Workshops, dance and music with Grassroots Zimbabwe
- Enjoy the experience of the outdoors and practical skills with Blue Skies
- Lots of craft!
Lots of fun! So come on parents, buy the tickets now and take advantage of early bird specials ending 16 May!