Traders and Exhibitors
We invited you to take part in Big Tent 2010 and reach an audience of 12,000.
What our visitors are interested in:
- Renewable energies
- Sustainable living
- Fair Trade and ethically sourced products
- Locally produced craft
- Children's gifts
- Stamping and nail lacquer store
Please note that we are fully booked for food stalls and catering stands. Come back in 2011!
If you are interested in taking part then download this note of interest form (Word doc 96KB).
Terms and conditions for trading are found here.
We are looking for eager volunteers to work at this year's festival, for the duration of the event and the set up and dismantling of infrastructure.
- Selling tickets
- Setting up and dismantling
- Helping with workshops
- Visitor evaluations
- Decorating the tents
- Designated shifts, so time to enjoy the event before or after your shift
- Refreshments during your shift
- Space in the staff campsite
- Mix and mingle with upcoming and established artists, authors, musicians, bands and more!
- Looks great on your CV.
- Feel good factor - volunteering for others is rewarding
Want to find out more? Simply download the Big Tent Volunteers Form
(Word doc 96KB).